Annually, we receive many requests for sponsorship, from which we make a well-considered choice. Rotterdam The Hague Airport places great value on supporting good causes in the form of sponsorships. In many cases, this is financial or another manner of support for organisations in the area of the Rotterdam The Hague Airport. These organisations engage in activities and initiatives that serve the public interest and benefit a broad audience.
Rotterdam The Hague Airport provides as much cooperation as possible in the collection of donations for various national and international charitable causes. The money that is collected at the collection points at the airport benefits, among others, Koningin Wilhelmina Fonds, UNICEF and SOS Kinderdorpen.
Sponsorship applications that meet the criteria below will be assessed as quickly as possible by Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
• The project or initiative makes a positive contribution to the local climate in a social sense.
• The project or initiative benefits a broad group of people.
• Residents of (parts of municipalities) in the immediate vicinity of the airport can profit from (the benefits of) the project of the initiative (whether or not aviation-related).
Sponsorship applications that we do not honour:
• Individual athletes
• (Sporting) events that take place outside the regions named above and focused on national visitors
• Events, projects and initiatives which only provide name-recognition for Rotterdam The Hague Airport and do not serve any public goal
Rotterdam The Hague Airport currently sponsors various Rotterdam associations, charities, organisations and exchanges. Therefore, we will not approve any new sponsorship requests at this time.